Baby Car Mirror for Back Seat Black - Safely Monitor Infant Child in Rear Facing Car Seat,See Children or Pets in Backseat，Best Newborn Car Seat Accessories, Fully Assembled, Shatterproof
- ❤WIDE ANGLE CONVEX MIRROR-- This mirror provides an extra-large wide angle that gives you a panoramic view, convenient to keep an eye on your baby's safety whenever you drive.
- ❤NEW DESIGN NO FEAR OF BREAKING--- This mirror is made of superior quality material (ABS plastic frame + PMMA unbreakable lens) so you have no security concerns. We have designed our new mirror with a shatter-proof acrylic glass surface from our ongoing research and practical experience so that it can withstand any impact at any time.
- ❤360-DEGREE ADJUSTABILITY--- The mirror is connected to a pivoting backrest attachment which allows for full maneuverability in all angles of your vehicle so you are comforted with the ease of viewing your rear-facing baby car seat.
- ❤QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION--- IDEAL FOR ANY CAR: Thanks to its handy adjustable strapping system you can install this excellent rearview mirror in any adjustable headrest in seconds. No constant readjustments and no assembly required! Being so easy to install or uninstall, you can definitely use this mirror in any of your vehicles.
- ❤SHATTERPROOF DESIGN & STEADY CONSTRUCTION: This carefully designed baby monitor mirror for cars is made of shatterproof glass and features an extra durable strapping system to ensure that the mirror will firmly stay in place even through bumpy roads. Your angel’s safety is our #1 priority!
Would you like a safe, simple, and practical way to be able to keep a watchful eye on them, even when you're in the car? If so, The Funbliss has created exactly what you need!As parents ourselves, we know safety is a top priority.The Funbliss baby mirror features a shatter-proof safety that has been crashing tested and certified to provide peace of mind that in the event of an accident, your little one is safe. This mirror allows you to have eye-to-eye contact with your baby, and you can always pay attention to your baby. Of course, you can't forget to look at the road ahead.