Braided Crib Bumper - 78 inch Long Baby Cot Cushion Knotted Pillow for Boys and Girls Nursery
Sale price $43.81 Regular price
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- PROTECTS DELICATE HEAD AND LIMBS: The baby cot bumper lines the bottom edge of your baby's bed to help prevent bumping and bruising while sleeping. The soft colors and woven design make a charming addition to any infant's bedroom decor.
- BABY SOFT: The braided crib bumper is made of supremely soft fabric for a snuggly feel even against the most delicate newborn skin. Your baby will always have the plush comforting touch of the pillow nearby while sleeping or napping.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: 78.7" long (2m) x 4.3" wide (11cm). Outside fabric made of 95% polyester, 5% elastane. Filling made of 100% polyester.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Use the cushion in your child's crib, cot, bassinet, cradle, carriage, pram, Moses basket, carry cot, playpen, toddler bed, junior bed and more. Please measure first to ensure the right length.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: The pillow can be spot cleaned as needed, or machine washed on cold on the delicate cycle.
Color:Grey - Mint
- Protect your child's delicate head and hands from bumping and bruising against the crib. Simply line the bottom edge of the cot to create a soft buffer between
the baby and hard frame.
- Designed to feel velvety soft and plush even against the most sensitive of baby's skin. The comforting cushion will always be nearby while your child sleeps or
- The cushion can be used as a prop, such as during tummy time or while trying to get that special photo. The versatile design can be arranged in many ways.
- Use the long, woven pillow in cribs and cots, bassinettes and Moses baskets, or in carriages and prams. It can also be used as a support pillow for toddler and
junior beds, sofas or even on the floor. Be creative!
- Spot clean as needed, or machine wash on cold using the delicate cycle.
- Length: 78.7" (2m)
- Width: 4.3" (11cm)
- Outer material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Filling material: 100% polyester
- 1x braided crib bumper