Chase Harnessed Booster, Jameson
- This 2-In-1 combination booster car seat fitting children from 22-110 pounds. converts from a 5-point harnessed to belt-positioning car seat allowing for extended use for your child
- The chase LX combination booster car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-40 pounds (Height: 28 - 50 Inches) and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds (Height: 43.3 - 57 Inches); Age: At least four years of age
- This lightweight combination booster car seat comes equipped for latch systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Designed and tested for both side impact and structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards and the harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water, allow harness to air dry
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat. Harness booster age at least two years of age. Fit tip is child's ears are below top of child restraint headrest. Seat belt booster age at least four years of age
The Evenflo Chase LX is a forward facing-harnessed car seat holding children from 22-40 pounds (height: 28-50" ) that also can be converted to a belt-positioning booster for children from 40-110 pounds (height: 43-57" ). In addition to 4 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions, this seat's innovative design adjusts to fit your child's needs as they continue to grow. Accredited as a "Best Bet" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Chase's auto adjusting belt path assists in properly positioning a vehicle lap's shoulder belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. We've designed and tested the Chase's structural integrity to withstand approximately two times the energy of the Federal Crash Test Standard. It also exceeds Evenflo's own rigorous side impact testing standards. . Your child will also appreciate that the integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The soft, machine washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The lightweight design comes equipped with an easy to use LATCH system, including tether, for easy installation and movement between multiple vehicles. The Evenflo Chase LX 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Chase LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Do not use this restraint in the front seat of a vehicle equipped with an air bag. Do not allow a child in a vehicle to have objects such as lollipops or ice cream on a stick. The object can injure the child if the vehicle swerves or hits a bump. Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted.Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.