Evenflo Sonus Convertible Car Seat, Charcoal Sky
- Versatile: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat
- Tested & Trusted: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, This Car Seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive side impact and industry leading rollover test standards
- All-Season Comfort: The sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate
- Travel With Freedom: This restraint meets FAA inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- Other Valuable Features: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in Evenflo's Sonus convertible car seat. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating up to 50 pounds. your child can remain harnessed longer. For added comfort, this seat offers a built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event. REAR-FACING Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back. FORWARD-FACING Fit: The tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back. Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted. Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.