Visit the QUEEN ROSE Store
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow with Velvet Cover-U-Shape Full Body Maternity Pillow for Back,Gray
Sale price $48.50 Regular price
- This Maternity Pillow Measures 55" Inches Long, 31" Inches Wide, and 7" Inches High
- UNIQUE DESIGN & ERGONOMICAL- The U shaped body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. It's uniquely designed to follow the natural shape of the pregnancy mom but good for any one,long enough for you to stretch out and support for both back and front.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR A COMFORTABLE SLEEP- Our Customers have been using this maternity pillow effectively for back pain and 3rd trimester pain relief with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning, ME etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE PREGNANCY PILLOW- Replaces standard pillows to create multi position as a pillow for sleeping, reading in bed, watching TV. Total Body Support and helping relieve hip pain to get a better sleep and who are recovering from surgery
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Cover: 100% soft velvet; adjustable filling: polyester,long-lasting resilience and durability,machine washable pillow cover.
- GUARANTEE. Full refund covered lifetime for the manufacturer faults, always make every customer happy with every shopping experience.
QUEEN ROSE pregnancy pillow brings you happiness and love forever
- Meet the unique and demanding physical needs of pregnant women to nourish the growing day by day.
- Providing exceptional comfort,pain relief and quality rest for expecting mothers
- It is quiet flexible too,you can changed this u shaped pillow in various positions,such as watching TV or reading.
- Take advantage of the convenience of a single pillow to support multiple areas of the body instead of 5
| || || |
Relief legs swelling
unique cushion pillow reduces leg sore if you are sitting for a long time.
Provide back support
with a wider surface performance at the top to support your back entirely.
Improve blood circulation
to enhance optimal sleep positioning for physical needs during pregnancy