TurboBooster LX Highback Booster Seat with Latch System, Matrix
- Helps safely transport your big kid from 4 10 years old, from 40 100 lb* and up to 57 inches tall *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
- One hand front adjust Latch system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Secure connection keeps booster seat steady for easy self buckling for your independent child
- Padded, height adjustable armrests for your child's comfort
- Multi layer headrest for security and comfort; EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
The Graco TurboBooster LX Highback Booster Seat with Latch System helps safely transport your big kid from 40 to 100 lb* and up to 57 inches tall. This 2-in-1 seat converts from a highback to a backless booster as your big kid grows. It provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand, front-adjust Latch System, making self-buckling easier for your independent child. While the purpose of the Latch** in the Booster is to secure the booster to the vehicle seat while the booster is unoccupied and help facilitate independent buckling, you will secure your child in the booster seat with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The seat has an integrated cup holder and hideaway storage compartment to keep your child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach. This seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes. *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb **Since the Latch system only secures the booster seat to the vehicle in this application and is not used for installation, it may be used regardless of the weight of the child (up to the maximum weight recommendation of the seat).